开平水口社区
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

一首简单易学的英文歌big big world

向下

一首简单易学的英文歌big big world Empty 一首简单易学的英文歌big big world

帖子  Admin 周六 八月 21, 2010 2:08 pm

I'm a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!   In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!   It's not a big big thing if you leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。   But I do do feel.但我确实感到。   That I do do will miss you much.我将会非常想念你!   Miss you much ! 太过想念你了!   I can see the first leaf falling.我能看见第一片落叶。   It's all yellow and nice.是那样黄也那么的美。   It's so very cold outside.外面是那么的冷。   Like the way I'm feeling inside.就象我内心的感受。   I'm a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!   In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!   It's not a big big thing if you leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。   But I do do feel.但我确实感到。   That I do do will miss you much.我将会非常想念你!   Miss you much ! 太过想念你了!   Outside it's now raining.现在外面正在下雨。   And tears are falling from my eyes.而我的眼睛也在流泪。   Why did it have to happen ? 这一切为什么要发生?   Why did it all have to end ? 这一切又为什么要结束?   I'm a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!   In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!   It's not a big big thing if you leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。   But I do do feel.但我确实感到。   That I do do will miss you much.我将会非常想念你!   Miss you much ! 太过想念你了!   I have your arms around me warm like fire.我原来是躺在你如火炉般温暖的怀抱里的。   But when I open my eyes.但当我醒来张开眼睛。   You're gone ! 你却已经走了!   I'm a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!   In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!   It's not a big big thing if you leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。   But I do do feel.但我确实感到。   That I do do will miss you much.我将会非常想念你!   Miss you much ! 太过想念你了!   I'm a big big girl ! 我是个重要的女孩!   In a big big world ! 在一个大世界里!   It's not a big big thing if you leave me.如果你离开我,那不是件大事。   But I do feel that will miss you much ! 但我确实觉得我将会非常想念你!   Miss you much ! 太过想念你了!
Admin
Admin
小学一年级
小学一年级

论坛勋章 : 管理员勋章
帖子数 : 149
注册日期 : 10-08-14
年龄 : 26
地点 : 水口

http://kpsk.fengbb.biz

返回页首 向下

返回页首